Monday, October 19, 2009

America is okay I guess sometimes

I'm always looking for good, regularly updated web comics to read. Something about cheesy puns and wacom tablet drawings just tickles my fancy, I guess. Right now, my favorite comic has to be Pictures for Sad Children. It's drawn by some guy named John Campbell. I don't know anything about him besides that he draws this comic. I've been reading it for a while now, although I don't remember how long. Maybe a year. I don't know.

Links to some of my favorite comics from Mr. John Campbell:


Something about his combination of dry humor and depressing truth just gets me. I guess I love this comic because, when I read it, I never know whether to laugh or to weep. Also, feel free to buy me his book (autographed please) and/or this t-shirt.

If you don't already read it, click on over to Pictures for Sad Children, dang it. Also, if you have recommendations for web comics I should add to my RSS reader, leave a comment!

No comments: